Lowcarbfriends.com Low Carb Diet Newbies FAQ's
When someone posts numbers in this fashion: 200/180/160, it means that their beginning wieght was 200, thier current weight is 180 and their goal weight is 160. BEGINNING LBS/CURRENT LBS/GOAL LBS. Please support our sponsor by purchasing your low carb foods at Netrition.com to ensure that we can continue to provide this LowCarbFriends.com service for FREE! Low Carb Foods | HealthNotes | Bulletin Boards | Chat | Reviews | Faces | Recipes | eCards | Archive | Home
Stats are numerical representations of your basic physical make-up, which is determed by your racial heritage. These stats are used in different relevant aspects of your mud life. panic attributes for more info.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - Justin Long ONLINE
The numbers in parenthesise indicate how many new topics (or posts) have been made since your last visit to the forums. Registered (anya, Camille, hudson702, Manuella, mindfreak, pharos, 1 invisible), 121 Guests and 51 Spiders online.
Home & Farm Frequently Asked Questions
That 10-10-10 on the bag or bottle is best explained by remembering "up, down, all-around". The first number is the percentage of nitrogen by weight. Nitrogen promotes growth and green-up. The second number is the percentage of phosphorus by weight and is helpful for good root growth. The third number is the percentage of potassium by weight which promotes all-around plant health such as hardiness and disease resistance. Gordon's currently has 3 liquid fertilizers and a granular weed and feed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Remember that there was no common year 0. The year preceding the common year 1 is the year -1 on my dropdown list. So this would correspond exactly to what is meant by 1 BCE (before the common era). Similarly -100 would be 100 BCE, etc.
BitWise IM - FAQ
Numbers will be automatically added to the end of an auto-received file if there is a name conflict in the auto-receive directory. The numbers indicate the time that the file was received. For example, say that you have a file called "MyFile.txt" in your auto-receive directory, and someone sends you a file named "MyFile.txt." The second "MyFile.txt" will have the time placed at the end, such as "MyFile.txt103215" indicating that the file was started at about 10:30 am.
Magic Touch Mechanical
The federal government requires all air conditioning and heating equipment to be rated for efficiency. The higher the rating, the more efficient the model. Gas furnaces are rated for (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). This defines the amount of heat used to warm your home from the burned fuel. A 90% furnace will use 90% of the available heat to heat your home. 10% of the heat is vented outdoors. Many older gas furnaces are only 60% efficient. The other 40% is vented outdoors.
OFA: Frequently Asked Questions
GDC stands for the Institute of Genetic Disease Control. GDC formerly maintained canine health databases similar to those of the OFA. In the Fall of 2002, the GDC databases were merged with the OFA. Numbers beginning with GDC indicate that the evaluation was performed by GDC prior to the merge.
YardSaleNet.net - Frequently Asked Questions
The numbers in parenthesis next to the category name tell how many ads have been posted in that category.
Frequently Asked Questions -- Fruit Jars
Collectors frequently refer to these numbers as "mold numbers." However, in some cases, this term oversimplifies what the numbers represented. Originally when jars were blown by hand, the number represented a specific glass blower and his team. At the end of the day the blower and his team would get paid for the amount of jars they produced as determined by the number of jars made with a given number on them. I.E.
Site Cook's Frequently Asked Questions
The first row is the number of pages indexed by a selection of search engines. This tells you how many pages on the selected domain are indexed in each of the search engines listed. If no pages appear, then the domain has probably not been listed yet and it needs to be submitted to the search engines in the normal way. If you have selected search phrases, then results will appear for each phrase.
The Sonic Center! - Frequently Asked Questions
The italics are an indication that the submitter attached a comment; hover the mouse over the stat (or click on it) to see it.
EVOLT E-510 > Frequently Asked Questions
The color balance of different light sources in the color spectrum is rated numerically by color temperature in the standard Kelvin (K) temperature scale. A color temperature value is expressed as a number followed by a "K," for Kelvin.
INNOVA Champion Disc: FAQ
The numbers for Speed, Glide, Turn, and Fade can be used to rate various aspects of our disc's flight characteristics. Once you have thrown one of our disc models, you can use the flight rating numbers to compare the performance to any of our other discs. Go to Disc Rating System for a complete explanation of these terms.