FAQ | Primasil Silicones
The time taken to cure a silicone compound depends on a number of factors. These include temperature, section and cure mechanism. In practice a typical cure time for a compression moulded part is in the region of 5 minutes at 180C.
Bauerfeind. Motion is Life. / Service / FAQ
The insert provides targeted compression around the joint to decrease pain and swelling. An integrated tracking guide controls patella shifting. Nodules at the top of the insert stimulate the quadriceps to increase circulation and prevent atrophy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Silicone sealants cure upon contact with moisture in the air. The cure progresses inward from the surface. Sections up to 1/8' thick become a rubbery solid in about 24 hours. Curing time increases with the thickness of the sealant section. The addition of moisture in the form of humidity will speed the cure rate. The application of heat alone may drive off moisture and prolong the cure time.
Bond Distributing - One TIME WOOD
One TIME? is cured by both direct and indirect sunlight. Under overcast conditions, 48 hours is needed for curing. In direct sunlight, One TIME? cures in less than 48 hours. DO NOT APPLY One TIME in an enclosure. Also, DO NOT apply under very large roof covered areas. Porches with normal roofs are safe.
Pachena LLC - KiwiGrip - FAQs
Apply only when surface, air and product temperature is 50° to 90° F (10° to 32° C). Normally dries in one hour at 77° F (25° C). Allow at least 4 hours before recoating. High humidity may prolong drying time. deg; to 70° F, KiwiGrip will tack up in under an hour. You can walk on your new decks without shoes in 24 hours. The product will be tough but slightly rubbery in less than 48 hours, and will reach final hardness in 48 to 72 hours.
FAQ | Primasil Silicones
The cure time can be accelerated to a certain extent by a combination of the following - higher temperatures, mould design, processing method, and changing from a peroxide cured compound to a addition cured compound. There is a possibility that certain compounds (usually those used for extrusion purposes) can evolve very low quantities of PCB''s. These are derived from the peroxide used to cross-link the silicone.
Rhino Linings of DuPage - Frequently Asked Questions
Your Rhino Lining will be 90% cured when you pick it up. The other 10% will cure within 48 hours. We ask that you wait 24 hours before washing your truck and 48 hours before placing anything over 50 lbs in the bed of your truck. After 48 hours there are no restrictions.
BioBased Spray Foam Insulation: FAQ
The spray goes from liquid to foam in seconds after spraying. You can watch it quickly expand to 100 times its original volume. It completely cures within a few minutes. No. BioBased Insulation, is an inert substance, is pest resistant. There is absolutely no food value to the insulation.
Welcome to Permafloors, Inc._F.A.Q.
Ventilation. You must provide ventilation to remove the moisture as rapidly as possible. The applicator will leave windows and doors open 3-4 inches and sometimes ask you to turn fans on if the level of humidity outside is quite high.
Pau d'Arco: Frequently asked questions
I know of at least twenty cancer victims that were diagnosed as "Terminal" and it took an average of 3 1/2 to 4 months to show no trace of cancer. Reports from customers show an increase in energy in one to two weeks. They experience a general feeling of well-being after a few weeks. The longer that you drink the tea, the better your health will be.
Liquid Rubber and Liquid Roof FAQ
Cure time is controlled by temperature. At 70? F. and above it will take approximately 14 hours for the rubber to feel solid to the touch. Heavier films may take longer. The lowest temperature at which any cure takes place is 55?F. At that temperature it would take 3-4 days for the rubber to feel solid to the touch if the wet film was not more than 35 mils. Thick films take longer to cure.